Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's the best way to grow my hair on top of my head?

I'm 23 yrs old and I come from a Bi-racial background that consists of black and white. I'm very light-skinned but I'm mixed. My biological father is Bi-racial and so is my grandfather. I have short hair but my hair is soft. When I was younger, I had alot of long curly hair especially on the top of my head. I had that long hair for a long time and got it cut off when I started high school. Now I wanna know, how do i grow my long soft hair again on the top of my head? My head also looks like its missing some hair but not in a very bad and serious way or anything. But I think it has something to do with the hair cuts I've had. When I apply grease or oil to my hair, I might use coconut oil grease or this product called "Afrika's finest". its very light brown looking and doesn't contain any oil or protrolieum (I dont know if I spelled that right). But anyway, Is there any products that would be good for me to grow my hair back the way I want? Cause I want my hair to be long again at thetop of my head. And another thing, when I try and apply grease to my hair, I always take a rag and wet it with hot water and then rub it thru my hair and then add the grease.Is it a bad idea to use hot water on your head? And what what shampooing? When I dry my hair, sometimes tiny little parts of my hair might be on the towel. Could someone please give me some good advice as to how I should handle my hair the right way?



What's the best way to grow my hair on top of my head?

Hey u and i r jst the same except for my mom is mixed w/ white and black and my dad's black so i was lucky to get some nice hair. But sadly two years ago all of my hair from the middle of my head down broke off for unknown reasons. So ive been growing my hair back since then and by doing that i have been wearing individual braided extensions in my hair and it grew an incredible 6 inches in jst 5 months!! but i kno u probably dnt want to wear a weave so my best answer for u is to keep greasing ur hair down at night like ur already doing and the grease im using is called Pine Tar (it kinda smells like beef jerky but its odorless when its in ur hair) and Shea Butter. Those two greases worked wonders for my hair and i would never change them up for the world. And as for the hot water, im not sure how that helps but i dnt think ne thing is wrong with hot water being in ur head considering u wash ur hair with it. but keep in mind that too much heat on ur hair can cuase damage so jst be careful. And as for the hair coming off in ur towel, thats perfectly normal. The average person loses up to 50 hairs per day so dnt worry about that. I hope all this info helped. Good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment