Saturday, November 14, 2009

If I use a drug store hair removal for face kit, will my hair grow thicker?

I'm thinking of getting a veet or nair facial hair kit for myself, but I'm a tad worried if my hair will grow thicker. Also, does anyone recomend any kits i can get a drug sotre that good. %26gt;_%26lt; thank you very much ^_^



If I use a drug store hair removal for face kit, will my hair grow thicker?

No, your hair won't grower thicker. Depilatory creams is just like shaving, they just remove the hair on top of the skin, the only difference is that the cream will remove part of the hair under the skin (but not the root). It takes a little more time for hair to grow back, but will still grow back so much faster than if you remove the hair from the root.



I don't recommend using depilatory creams or any other methods other than electrolysis and laser. If you have little facial hair then go with electrolysis because that is the best method.

No comments:

Post a Comment