Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow rea

I really want to grow my hair long but I flat iron and blow dry my hair everyday..and I won't stop no matter what you guys say on here. And I don't want to get it cut, but I have to since my ends look really gross. :( so when I get it cut it's going to be really short, and my hair grows sooo slow. what to do?



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

I hate to say it, but cut it so you dont have any splits. You have to start fresh. Drink a lot of water, it will keep it hydrated and shiny. Also, condition the tips more than the roots. And if you insist on using a blow drying and iron, use styling products that work with heat. Look online for vitamins that can help your hair grow too. :)



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

You've answered your own question, if you refuse to help yourself, stop asking for help. The only thing to stop heat damage is to STOP HEAT STYLING.



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

First of all, start taking the vitamin Biotin, it makes my hair grow faster, and my hair grows slow. Next, condition your ends like crazy. Do hot oil treatments, conditioners, deep conditioning treatments, but all just on the ends of your hair, so as not to weigh it down at the root. Try not to wash your hair every day and if you must only wash your scalp. When you get it trimmed, ask the stylist to only trim your split ends, they can do this without taking all your length.



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

well if you wont listen to anybody as far as what is damaging your hair why ask the question dummy



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

Juss ask for the Damaged Part to be trimmed off!! I know u said you won't change your mind about using ur flat iron, but try and love ur true hair or try using Products that fight against the HEAT of the IRON!!! Hope that Helps



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

you need to cut the dead ends off....honestly your hair grows faster when u cut the dead ends off....just tell the hair dresser to cut off an inch.. trust me it will look alot better



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

Ahh me too, I use Bed Head Treat Me Right



http://www.ciao.co.uk/Tigi_Bed_Head_Trea...



You can also get it at like Sallys beauty supply, Ulta ect.



It works really well!



Ohh and if you want your hair to grow faster drink 2 cups of milk a day. It grows like 5 times faster, but if you dont like milk then that sucks lol



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

There are now special shampoos for people who use heat to style their hair. But what works best I've found, is Pantene ProV Conditioner. My hair remains soft and moisturized no matter how much I blowdry and straighten. When you go to get your hair cut, let them know that you are trying to grow it long, and that you only want the ends trimmed. Getting the dead ends cut off will help your hair grow faster.



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

I have the same problem %26amp; am tired of cutting just to get to the better hair (with the lousey cut). try this...olive oil. small amount, mixed with mayo..leave on for at least a couple of hours. shampoo with with neutrogena, .then rince with either orange juice or lemmon juce. this should condition the hair, plumb up the dried ends and then give it a healthy shine. try it 2 or 3 times a week. Good Luck!



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

you are asking us what we think you should do but then again you are saying no matter what we say about what you are doing wrong you are not going to stop so how are we going to help you..................that was a dumb question.



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

the truth is the longer you wait to trim your split ends, the more short ur hair will be. hair looks healthier and longer when you trim off split ends. stylist cut off 2 inches the most for the ends.



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

If you refuse help or outside opinions you'll never get anything other than a bunch of strands that look like straw. My hair is between my butt and knees and it took giving up the flat iron, blow drying with a cool setting, using less hair products, and taking a vitamin called biotin. If you don't cut the ends the breaks will just continue to move northward until you have nothing but a head full of split ends. It takes patience and care--it's not easy as people think.



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

trim it! just take 1/2 inch it'll make it grow faster. and be careful when you dry/straighten it. use a heat protector and an after balm to seal in moisture. Also when straightening it only straighten cool pieces so you don't kill your hair. And if you get a little trim it'll definitely grow.



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches) (Dont cut)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed. I promise.



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid



I'm really sad because my hair is starting to get really dry at the ends and I want to grow really long hair!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- hair growth



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment