Thursday, November 12, 2009

What can do to make my hair grow, I'm african american with soft hair?

I'm currently trying Doo gro. what can I do to make my hair grow back before starts. I recently, cut it because of breakage it was about half way down my back. Please Help Me!!!



Thanks!!!!



What can do to make my hair grow, I'm african american with soft hair?

Dr. Miracle, or just keep your scalp greased or maybe just get kinky twists or somthing that will grow your hair.



What can do to make my hair grow, I'm african american with soft hair?

First things first, make sure you are treating your hair right by keeping your ends trimmed, not applying alot of heat, and keeping your hair mosturized. Doo gro is very good, I've heard. I actually bought some for the first time about three weeks ago and I've seen that my hair is alot stronger.



Make sure you are eating right, too, that makes a difference.



What can do to make my hair grow, I'm african american with soft hair?

Use that treatment each time before washing your hair.



Mash one avocado, then put one egg yolk to the mixture (if you're not allergic to egg), 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and one teaspoon of olive oil. Mix everything together until there's no lump and put it on your hair (making sure you cover each hair from root to end). Cover your hair with a plastic cap, or any grocery bag. Leave the treatment for at least for one hour on your hair, then wash with your regular shampoo and at the end, use Garnier Fructis deep conditioner, then rinse well. Your hair will get stronger, meaning less breakage and more lenght for you.



What can do to make my hair grow, I'm african american with soft hair?

a way to grow your hair back quickly is to get a leave in conditioner from Biolage. one that says "for dry or damaged hair".



repairing your hair helps grow it quick...



What can do to make my hair grow, I'm african american with soft hair?

well you cant make your hair grow i would recomend you put alot of vitamins in your hair and i would recomend you put garnier fructis treatment conditioner and shampoo



What can do to make my hair grow, I'm african american with soft hair?

Try QP, THATS WHAT MY STYLIST USES ON MY HAIR BECAUSE IT'S A LITTLE DRY AND FINE.



What can do to make my hair grow, I'm african american with soft hair?

Aloe vera, amything with Vitamin E helps. You can try purchasing a aloe vera leaf or the plant and boiling the clear gel and then put it into your conditioner. I have had this problem before and it actually is whatever hair products you are using are clogging openings for your hair to breathe and grow.



What can do to make my hair grow, I'm african american with soft hair?

I have used Doo Gro myself, but had no such luck. Believe it or not, I have noticed lots of hair growth with one product that I'd used in less than a month. It is called, 'Shapely's Original MTG'; and I bought the 32 oz bottle last year for my hair. Its main ingredient is sulfur, which definitely promote hair growth. MTG is mainly for horses but it is safe to use on human hair as well. You can check out any black hair forums (blackhairmedia or longhaircare) and search about this product as others have mentioned it worked wonders for them too. Also here is the website for it. http://www.shapleys.com/products_view.as...



For shampoo and conditioner, I use Olive Oil Aloe Shampoo that helps moisturize my hair and Olive Oil Replenishing Pak to deep condition it.



What can do to make my hair grow, I'm african american with soft hair?

You did the right thing by cutting your hair that was damaged because damaged hair with split ends or anything can ravel up to the roots of your hair and effect how it grows. I'm African American too and I had the same problem. I cut my hair as well. Yes doo gro does work but i would recommend organic products for you. they are 100% natural and help your hair grow.Products I recommend is AURA shampoo and conditioner. Also Aura oil. You can find these products at just about every chinese shop. Also diet tips I recommend for you is drink plenty of water. The standard amount of water to drink is about 8 cups a day. Eat lots of protein because hair is made up of protein. Have a balenced diet. Massage hair daily. Since you are african american dont was hair daily its bad for our hair. After shampooing your hair give it a deep condition. What i mean by that is destribute a generous amount of conditioner in your hair and pur a plastic cap around your hair. leave both the plastic cap and the conditioner in your hair. leave in for 30min-1hr. Keep in mind the longer you keep it in the silkier and bouncier it will be. and if you get it trimmed ever 3-4 months and follow all these instuctions and you hair will grow like a weed!



What can do to make my hair grow, I'm african american with soft hair?

i like Bad A's's' yellow bones... u wouldn't happen to be single in cleveland would ya ??? lol as 4 ur hair ummm i think the only way for it to grow is naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment